Monday, April 11, 2011

Day # 14: A picture of someone you can't imagine your life without...


I can't imagine my life without this guy...
He's a wonderful husband, I don't know how I got so lucky but he does so much for me that now I don't know what I would do without him.
He helps me with Thomas, he is so good with him.
He helps me with my art, by giving me good feed back, and encouraging me when I think I can't do it.
He makes me want to be a better person.
He makes me feel beautiful every day! { and that's nice especially when you don't feel so attractive because you smell like spit up and most likely have it all over your shirt}
He hugs me when I cry.
He kills every bug for me, I know I'm a pansy.
He will cuddle with me while we watch a movie.

Let's just say, he's my best friend!

No comments: