Friday, August 18, 2017

Elizabeth turns 4 Months!

About two weeks ago this little cutie turned 4 months!
She is one drooling baby and she can roll over one way, but is already scooting her way around a little and can move a full circle. She is very smiley but it takes a lot to make her laugh. She loves her blankets and likes to rub them around her face and I think it's really cute. She hates baths, I've never seen anything like it, the minute I turn on the water she screams, even the other day when I was giving the boys a bath and not her she wouldn't stop crying till I turned off the water. She takes one long nap in the morning but after that she takes 2-3 short naps till bed. She sleeps pretty good but wakes up around 2 to eat and sometimes is up for an hour or she keeps wanting to eat so I'm nursing her rest of the night, which can make nights long. She is already 16 pounds and she might catch up with her brother Peter!ha ha
We love her, the boys dote on her to the point it can get annoying but I wouldn't have it any other way.








No comments: