Sunday, September 10, 2017

Crazy, Busy Year

Two weeks ago Dustin started teaching school and he also started working on his master's. And for some reason my art and photography have picked up, so we will be relying a lot on the Lord this year.

I'm so proud of Dustin, I know this is going to be a very hard year for our family and to be honest on our relationship. Dustin's program is a year program so it's pretty intense, it's twenty hours a week, plus working full time as a teacher, as well as being a father and husband. Week nights and Saturdays are dedicated to his master's, I'm trying to be supportive since I'm the one that pushed him to do it so I try not to complain when he can't help out as much, but I'm gonna be honest it's hard trying to do my commissions while having young ones. I'm hoping my work slows down in the next month or two.  I feel like I can't complain too much when I see what's going on around the world, we are truly blessed. 
And of course, cute pictures of my kids!



No comments: