Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thomas is Seven!

 I can't believe Thomas is 7! 
There is no one like our Thomas, life is just better with him around, he is definitely a light in this world. He is such a cool kid sometimes I feel like he’s an adult in a kid’s body. He doesn’t care what people think about him, he’s fine doing his own thing but is a friend to all. He always wants to do the right thing. He’s a homebody and loves when we are hanging out at home as a family. This kid is going to be an awesome artist, he designed his own birthday cake, he drew it all out for me he not only draws but he writes books and animates movies.  When he watches a movie he will pause it and analyze everything to see how it works, it’s awesome and annoying, just watch the dang movie!  but I know he’s studying it so I let him. Well, I could go on but I’m so glad the Lord trusted me to raise this special boy who made me Mom. 



No comments: