Sunday, August 7, 2022

Summer Time Part 1

 In June we went boating with some friends which is always fun.



We celebrated Father's day with a prank to all the dads at church, we bought every guy the same tie, here is a picture of some of the men. All jokes on the side, Dustin is seriously the best dad we could ask for.


End of June and beginning of July all of us siblings came to Utah to celebrate my parent's 50th. It was such a great time, I love spending time with my family; anytime I'm with them I get a little glimpse what heaven is going to be like.

While I was there I got to go to the temple with Michelle and Michael. I also posted some pictures of Michelle's flowers here, her yard is amazing. 






All of the kids and some spouses at Brick Oven. So grateful for my parents and the example they have set for us kids.

No comments: