Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

This Fourth of July Weekend was super fun!  I was able to meet my in-laws for the first time and I had a blast! I'm very lucky to  have good in-laws! And now I have younger siblings, so I'm way excited about that!
Dustin and I went down to Logan, Utah on Friday and got the opportunity to meet some uncles and aunts and his grandparents. Than Saturday we went to Malad, Idaho (my first time there, I didn't know there was anything in Malad) and we went to the parade and I finally meet Dustin's family, and I love them to pieces!!!! Than we went to the park and played games and eat!! 
The following day we celebrated his Grandmother's 70th birthday and that was loads of fun as well.
I had a lot of fun over the weekend that it was hard to return to school. 

Dustin and I at the parade, it was really bright and sunny! Also we have matching shirts with everyone in the family which helped a lot because it helped me know who belonged in the family!

1 comment:

Jamie Blake said...

so glad that you love your in-laws. it makes all the difference in the world . . . i love mine! :)
my dad grew up in little old malad, idaho! how funny! and you were right to begin with, there really isn't much there!