Thursday, July 30, 2009

The last little bit.....

Well school is finally over and surprisingly  Dustin and I got good grades since people always say that the semester that your engaged you get bad grades.  This last week has been really nice not having homework, I have been going to school straight since last July so I was a little burned out.
The sad thing about having school out is that Dustin had to leave. He left this morning so we said our goodbyes last night and it was super hard and I definitely didn't like it. But this morning I thought I was the "sweet" one when I put sticky notes on his car saying how much I love him and miss him; than I go to my car this morning and there is a rose, snickers, powerade, and some funky cups that I have wanted for the last month or so, and this funny, hideous painting that he did of us! I couldn't help but laugh and cry! He means the world to me and he always does so much for me and I'm going to really miss him. 

But some good news we finally set a date for the wedding! It's going to be December 22 at the Salt Lake Temple! I'm super excited because the Salt Lake temple is my favorite temple and I always wanted to get married there, also it will be gorgeous with the snow and Christmas lights. Now it's just a matter of getting ready and counting down. 

No comments: