Saturday, October 1, 2011

Disney World


This last week we were able to go to Disney World and AGAIN we weren't able to take any pictures. The first time we went to Disney we both thought the other person brought the camera, and this time I got everything ready, the batteries, I emptied our memory card, BUT left it by our computer! I was so SAD, because we keep not getting pictures of Disney.
This last week we went to Epcot  (the park with the big golf ball) for their Food and Wine Festival with the Lindsey's, and don't worry we just tried the food not the wine ;) It was a lot of fun because they had a lot of different food from all different countries. We also tried different sodas from different countries, most of them tasted like coke, which isn't my favorite, but there was one that i really liked that tasted like a snow cone flavor. We were also able to ride some of the rides they had there, and most of them we could take Thomas. and overall he liked him, and first he wasn't sure, but in the end he liked it.
I was really glad that we got to go to Epcot because that was the only park I hadn't seen yet, so now that I've seen all the Disney parks I would have to say my favorite are Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios but I like them all in their own little way.
This November my brother and my sister-in-law are coming to visit, and I'm super excited! We are planning on taking them to all the major theme parks so when we go to Disney I will MAKE SURE to have a camera with a memory card!!!

No comments: