Monday, January 12, 2015

Pregnancy Update

I haven't been very good at updating this pregnancy on this blog here. Life has been busy. I went full term the week of Christmas and life hasn't slowed down. We had a great New Years and Dustin's mom hosted a fun party, probably one of my favorite New Years, I wish I had taken pictures of that fun night. Then after New Years we all got really sick, at least all of us but Dustin. The day he started work was the day we all got sick, go figure. There were a lot of sleepless nights, and I think we've seen every family movie we own to keep us entertained while we were recovering. And just now we are getting better. So I've been praying to have this little guy in me as long as possible to make sure all the sickness is gone. I went to the dr today and as of today I'm almost 4cm and 45% effaced. I'm hoping I have the baby before my next apt on Wednesday, but that could be wishful thinking. So right now I'm just trying to get the house cleaned and ready to go and hoping all of us we be well when this one decides to come.
Also last week my primary companion threw me a baby shower. I was so touched by everyone who came and my friends in my ward. People are so kind. I just found out last week that our car seat had expired, which I didn't think was a big deal till I read about it so that was an unexpected expense and after the shower I had enough money from gift cards to get another one and then some. I'm greatly blessed.



Anyway, a little update. This picture was taken 39 weeks and 40 lovely pounds.

No comments: