Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wicked and Waco Texas

April was such a fun month!
A couple of weeks ago Dustin and I went to Wicked!!!! You have no idea how excited I was about this. I practically was running to the theater and jumping up and down while we were waiting for the show to start! I saw it eight years ago and have been wanting to see it again, I told Dustin I will probably go again when it's in Dallas again. And I cried during the show!?! Ha ha I was that excited, I don't know why I was so emotional. And I get goosebumps every time I listen to the song Defying Gravity, so good.
Then last week, my friend, Kelly, and I went to Waco Texas to go see the Magnolia Store, from the "Fixer Upper" tv show.  We left first thing in the morning and stopped at a yummy bakery that we came just in time for because when we left there was a line wrapped around the building. 
Then Magnolia! The store was adorable of course, and I wanted everything! But ended up getting a shirt, which I thought was funny because I really wanted to get something for my house but ended up with a shirt. Then afterwards we hung outside the outdoors which is also fun. There is a grassy area that you can play soccer or any sport, and by that they had some swings that were adorable.  There were also picnic tables all over and food trucks; it was a really cool hang out place, and later the workers brought these really cool bean bags for people to lounge on the grass. 
Kelly and I ended up getting some crepes which were delicious, I would highly recommend that if you ever go.
Then after we had to Harp Designs. There was also a lot of cool stuff there. I really want the candle sticks from there.
Then we hung out at a park and our last stop was cupcakes that we knew Joanna would get all the time. Then we headed home. It was so fun we are planning on going down again during the fall/Christmas season!

No comments: