Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Have Been Blessed so Much!

I have been thinking lately, a lot actually, how BleSSeD I am! Life has been really good, the Lord has really watched over me! I wake up every day with a smile on my face and thinking how lucky am I!
Here are some blessings that I have:
1. Great parents that love me so much and have been my best friends the last couple of years.
2. My siblings, I just love them to death! What a blessing they are!
3. For all the people that I have met in my life, I think we meet people for a reason, they help us throughout our lives! And I have met some InCReDiBLe people that have truly made a difference in my life.
4. For my amazing teachers who truly care about me and who want me to succeed in my life.
5. For my talent in ART, art is my passion and I don't know were I would be if I didn't have my art.
6. For the tender mercies the Lord gives me so that I can keep going.
7. For all the embarrassing moments (and I have a lot) that I can look back on and laugh.
8. For my religion class that I have this semester!  It's truly amazing I think I  cry every time I have that class! 
9. Not going to lie..... NUtEllA is for sure a blessing! That stuff is aMAzINg!
10. And of course for this GOSPEL! And my Savior!

No comments: