Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHAT AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY! BIG 20!

This is the note that Dustin gave me, well it's the sketch. He finished it on photo shop but it wouldn't print out so he gave this to me instead! And I love it!!!! It's a picture of the two characters in WALL-E, that's the first movie we saw on our first date! When he first gave it to me I couldn't help but smile!
These are SOME of the 20 balloons that Dustin gave me!!!!

I woke up in the morning with pink gerber daisies! Which are my FAVORITE!
Well, yesterday was my 20th birthday! And it was the best yet!!!! Dustin spoiled me like crazy! I don't know how I got so lucky to be with him! I mean he blew me away!!! 
First thing, I woke up with a text from him saying: "happy birthday beautiful!" Than I walk in the bathroom to get ready and there were these most gorgeous flowers that I have seen! It was an arrangement of different pink gerber daisies!!!!!!! 
Than it gets better...... I go to work that afternoon and there are 20 balloons! I mean 20!!!! They were almost dominating the whole office! And the balloons were in cute bright colors. Also there were a bag of Skittles and Sweedish Fish (which are my favorite!) I couldn't believe it! I couldn't help but have a smile on my face the whole time I was working!!!! 
Than that night he took me out, not telling me what we were doing!!!! And the whole time he was driving to our destination he was saying how lucky he was to be with me!!! But really I'm the lucky one! Well.... he took me to Olive Garden, which is my favorite, than we had Italian Cream Sodas, again my favorite!  And a very delicious dinner! Afterwards we went to Barnes and Noble, you guess it.... it's my favorite store! And we sat there reading all these picture books of places I want to go because I love traveling!!!!!!! Than we ended the night just talking!!!!! How amazing is that!!! I can't express how much all those little acts mean to me! I'm seriously a lucky girl, dating an amazing guy, I have amazing friends and family! It doesn't get better than this!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you had such a great day!

Lesli said...

Ah Jess that is so cute! I am so happy that you are happy! ha ha I am glad that he spoiled you rotten, and that you had an amazing birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well Jess I must say that you had an amazing birthday!! Dustin definitely knows how to do it!! Oh and Swedish are definitely my favorite to if ya know what I mean!! wink wink!! Love you Jess!!