Yesterday Thomas turned 3 months! CrAzY! He's growing up so fast!
Here are some things that he's been up to:
- He can hold his head up when you are holding him
- He can sit up with some support
- On his belly he can raise his head 90 degrees
- He loves music, and being talked to
- Not only does he smile but he can put on a sad face with his lower lip sticking out, it's really cute and so sad when he does it too, but he does it a lot and I think it's because he gets a reaction from us.
- He's figuring out how to splash water in the bath tub
- He has daddy and probably me wrapped around his little finger.
We just love having him around, he's my little buddy that I get to be lucky enough to hang around with.