Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thomas Turns Three Months!










Yesterday Thomas turned 3 months! CrAzY! He's growing up so fast!
Here are some things that he's been up to:

  • He can hold his head up when you are holding him
  • He can sit up with some support
  • On his belly he can raise his head 90 degrees
  • He loves music, and being talked to
  • Not only does he smile but he can put on a sad face with his lower lip sticking out, it's really cute and so sad when he does it too, but he does it a lot and I think it's because he gets a reaction from us.
  • He's figuring out how to splash water in the bath tub
  • He has daddy and probably me wrapped around his little finger.
We just love having him around, he's my little buddy that I get to be lucky enough to hang around with. 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow 3 months already? What a cutie!

Winston said...

Wow does he look like your husband! but I can see you in him too! cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Jess I miss you and oh my gosh...cutest baby ever!