This last week, as I mentioned before, had Dustin's sister and husband come and visit us. It was so much fun having them here, we miss them already. I wasn't good at taking pictures when they were here, but we did have fun, and that's what is important.
So here's a little update on all of us...
Dustin: Is still loving his job, in most cases, :). He's getting faster, which is good, because more commission for him. He is the 2nd counselor in the Elder's quorum. He's constantly drawing, so that hasn't change. I thought I loved art until I met this man... And his birthday is coming up, well like in 1 month, but I've already started planning stuff for it!
Thomas: Is always on the move! He is loving the freedom of being able to move. He's still doing the army crawl thing, but he's more interested in walking now that learning how to actually crawl. He loves holding our hands and walking around. He loves kicking the soccer ball around, I really think he will like soccer when he's older. He loves to talk, and he likes to smack his lips so they make a smacking noise. He loves bananas, bread, and cheese quesadillas. And his first birthday is coming up in 2 1/2 months and I'm already making plans!
As for me, I'm liking that it's not the busy season here in Orlando anymore, for many reasons: 1) because now Sea World is less crowded and closes earlier so Dustin doesn't have late shifts anymore, 2) cooler weather should be on it's way, hopefully... (when I say cooler weather more like nice, warm weather instead of hot)! and what I'm most excited about is... HARRY POTTER WORLD.... I know I'm a nerd... but that's what I have been most excited about when I found out we were moving here, but we haven't gone yet because we wanted to go on the off season so we didn't have to wait in huge lines and everything, we don't know exactly when, sometime in September or early October. I have been even more excited ever since I passed the Hogwarts castle on the way to the Thomas' doctors apt. I mean how cool is that? I know probably not that cool, but for me it was! So getting all pumped up last week I started rereading the books again since it's been a while, and I remember why I love the books so much! So basically house work and everything else is on a hold for a bit. So that's pretty much what's been going on with me, and that I'm now teaching sunbeams in our primary and it's been a fun, challenging calling.
|That's what I saw!|
Here are some other recent stuff/stats:
- I've seen nine cockroaches since we have been here, not fun.
- Dustin & I rode a roller-coaster for the first time together ever, we got pregnant right away after we got married so I couldn't ride on any and ever since than we have had to have one watch Thomas while the other person goes and take turns.
- We went on a date without Thomas for the first since we have moved to Orlando, it was a little traumatic for Thomas since we never leave him.
- We have had two hurricane warnings but none have hit us so far, thank goodness.
- Thomas & I have been stuck in the rain many times this last month
- Thomas & I probably have seen the Dolphin and Whale show at SeaWorld more than anyone else (I have that thing almost memorized)