Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TaTter-TeLL TuESdAy!

Dustin: Did you know that Dustin is a perfectionist, when I say perfectionist I don't mean he has to have everything perfect, he's just a perfectionist when it comes to his art, school, or work. When we were still in school, Dustin would always give 100% on his homework before he would turn it in, if it wasn't his best he wouldn't turn it until it was. And it's the same with his art and work, it's a good thing but sometimes he doesn't get things done because it's not his best according to him.
Jessica: So this last Sunday was the first time I burnt a meal in my life, at least I think in my life, but for sure since I have been married. I tried a new recipe in a crock pot and left for church but I guess I cooked it too long because it was really burnt, it was really nasty, we took a few bites and called it good. So this week I have been making good meals trying to redeem myself.
Thomas: Thomas loves when I hold his hands and help him walk around, he would do it all day if I would be willing to hunch my back all day. He's going to be walking soon.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I miss you so much girlie!!! Your posts help but don't compare at all!