Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snap Shots


Some quick snap shots of this past month.

1. Baby Peter is pretty popular in our house, the boys love holding him. Peter not so much...
2. One day Dustin took the boys to the grocery store, and Thomas really wanted to buy me flowers, he picked them out by himself as well.
3. The boys have been playing dress up a lot lately.
4. We haven't had a lot of chances to ride our bikes, but when we do, the boys love it.
5. I love the wrap my friend made for me. Peter loves sleeping in it, and I get to hold him but still have my arms free to help the boys. I can't believe I waited for baby #3 to get one of these!!!
6. The boys have been in a drawing kick lately, probably because we are inside a lot, but it amazes me what Thomas is doing, I really hope he keeps up with the art skills.

No comments: