Monday, August 24, 2015

Snap shots of August

We've been busy, as usual... this year seems to be a non-stopping, busy year. We have been sick on and off since we have been home from our trip and the house is almost there, just a few more boxes to be put away and pictures to be hung. Dustin has been busy getting ready for school or that stuff would have been done long ago.
We love our new house, the back yard has changed my life! Also I don't have to go up stairs to unload groceries; is a beautiful thing.

Pictures of the house soon! Hopefully...

But here are some snapshots of us in our new home.

I seem to take a lot of pictures of Peter eating, but you can't beat the lighting in that corner of the dining area:
The kids love the play room, and I do too.
I've started Pre-school with Thomas and Oliver and so far they love it, but it's only been a week.
They love the art projects, and I do too.

Anyway, a short post.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! It helps that you have very cute boys. I love seeing the preschool stuff and getting a peak at the new house. It looks gorgeous! I'll look forward to that post. I ordered my canvas a few days ago and I can't wait to get it in! We ordered at 24x36 so it's going to be big!! Woo!