Thursday, August 13, 2015

Summer Vacation Part 3: Salt Lake City

The last week of our trip we headed to Utah for Dustin's brothers' wedding, and I don't have a picture of the married couple... oops.
Our first stop when we arrived to Utah was the Temple square and we met up with my sister-in-law Bri. Again, I took a lot of pictures, temples are just so magnificent, and Salt Lake has a special place in my heart because we got married there.
Our first night we stayed at Paul and Bri's house and the following day Bri taught the kids Pre School. She was pretty amazing, and inspired me for when I do Pre School with my kids.
Then some pictures of the wedding day. It was such a beautiful day, and we had some yummy food at the Joseph Smith memorial. Then we walked around one more time with one of Dustin's brother and Thomas wanted to see the Statue of Jesus one more time.
Now we are home and working like crazy getting our house all set up while Dustin is getting ready for the new school year, I will put pictures up of our new house once we are somewhat settled in.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I love the preschool pic. You are too nice :) I'm glad I finally got a chance to catch up reading your blog! Great entries! Miss you guys! Can't wait for the next post about your house!!