Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas 2016

This past Christmas we headed to Utah to stay with my brother and his family! We were excited to be with family and to have a white Christmas! My kids were excited to eat some snow, especially Oliver.

It's a two day drive to Utah, and the kids did great, I mean they had movies and snacks the whole time ;) But after we drove through the mountains and Thomas started feeling sick and eventually threw up, but I was prepared, but then Oliver threw up, which I was not prepared for, then I got sick as well. It was funny and horrible at the same time. Here's me holding the throw up bag.
The next day was our Anniversary, and Brianna was kind enough to watch our kids so Dustin and I could do sealings at the temple that morning, and I passed out doing it, I felt really dumb but it happens. Then later that night we went to Temple Square for the lights to meet more of my siblings and it was crazy busy! But we had fun, Thomas loves going to Temple Square.
Thomas building a giant, and playing with cousins and grandpa.
Christmas Eve program, we watched our family slide show, had some of the kids perform, then we watched Charlie Brown's Christmas while watching we eat yummy finger food that Brianna prepared. It was really nice.
Then we did the nativity, and of course the kids were adorable!
Then we opened our Christmas Pajamas, when a visitor came...
The kids playing with their toys from Santa's visit.
Our family Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning!
Some pictures of the kids playing in the snow!
And a picture of Peter and I at the hotel. He's my cuddling buddy.
We had so much fun this Christmas it's always fun hanging out with family during the holidays. Thanks Paul and Bri for inviting us!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

your pictures are beautiful! Crisp and bright! Much better than mine turned out (sigh). Thanks again for coming, it was the best.