Sunday, January 29, 2017

Oliver Turns 4!

This past week Oliver turned 4! So technically Peter's birthday is two days before Oliver's but we celebrated Oliver's the Saturday before his birthday and before Peter's so his cousins could come to celebrate.

This year Flash has been popular in our house so he wanted a Flash cake. 
I let my kids decide if they want to open presents from us while everyone is there or first thing in the morning; well, Oliver was too excited and opened his presents first thing in the morning; and he actually wanted to eat the cake right away too but I made him wait till later! 

The kids had fun playing with their cousins. We are lucky to have family close by.

I can't believe Oliver is 4, I swear that third year went by fast! I hope this means the terrible threes are over!

No comments: