Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Dating the Most aMAZeINg Guy in the Whole WIde World!

Pretty much I'm dating the most aMAZeIng guy in the whole wide world! I seriously don't know how I got so lucky, here are some things about him that I love or that he does for me that just blows my mind!!!!
1. I have seriously  never met a nicer guy.
2. He's strong in the Gospel.
3. Hard worker.
4. Very talented.
5. Loves kids!
6. Quotes movies (I knew we were meant to be when I noticed he quoted movies).
7. He bursts into song while we are walking around campus.
8. He makes me smile! I don't think I have stopped smiling since we have been dating.
9. He always opens the door for me!
10. He is honest!
11. His heart is good!
12. I have never been happier!
13. He is my best friend, I know that I can tell him anything!
14. He still hangs out with me even when he knows all my quirks!
15. I love his smile! 
16. And lets face it.... he's just DARN good-looking!
17. I love how he laughs every time I do my ridiculous wink at him in middle of class. 
18. The way he treats me is incredible that I didn't know what to do with myself at first!
19. How every day he wishes me Good Morning and Good Night!
20. How everyday I love him more and more.
21. How he makes me want to be a better person.
22. He brings the best out of me.
23. How he can handle my family teasing him, especially my brother Paul.
24. I love how he will just sit and listen to me talk about anything and everything!
25. I just love him for who he is!

No comments: