Saturday, March 26, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

So I have been thinking that my blog is pretty boring and that I need to do something fun, so I'm going to do the 30 day photo challenge, I don't know if I will do it in 30 days but I will try...

Day #1
Picture of me and 20 things about me.



  1.  I'm the youngest of nine children {I don't think I'm spoiled, but I'm sure my older siblings disagree.}
  2. I said I would never marry a blonde, that I would not marry an artist, that I would never have a long engagement, that I wouldn't get married in the winter, that I would not get pregnant and have a baby my first year of marriage, and guess what? I did exactly all those things, so lesson learned, never to say never. 
  3.  I love hot chocolate! I drink it year round.
  4.  I hate bugs and terrified of spiders {poor dustin is always killing some type of insect for me, I know I am a pansy}
  5.  I love cook books, I like to look through them, but rarely do I actually use them but my goal is to try out new recipes.
  6. I like to draw, I have ever since I could remember.
  7. I have been to nine countries, I love to travel.
  8. I can do this trick with my ears where I can fold the outside part of my ear inside my ear {hard to explain but it looks weird}
  9. I cry a lot, just ask my husband, or my brother Michael, and actually my mom!
  10. I'm scared of the unknown {for ex: first time being pregnant I was scared of every doctor's apt. because I didn't know what to expect and like many other women I was scared to give birth, but now I know what's it like I can handle it.}
  11. I like to sing but not in front of people, I NEVER sing in front of people, just recently I can sing in front of Dustin. {I guess I sing in front of Thomas but usually it's to entertain him, and he doesn't know what bad singing is yet.}
  12. I don't know why but I want dark purple highlights {if that's what you call them} in my hair, I think it would be cool, but no one else agrees with me, so a lot of times my characters I paint have a tint of purple in their hair. 
  13. I have very thin hair, it doesn't look thin but it's because I rat/tease it a lot. 
  14. I'm a mother of an adorable little boy that gives me a huge smile every morning.
  15. I'm married to my best friend.
  16. I get EXCITED very easily.
  17. I rather take a bath than shower.
  18. I love the smell of coffee.
  19. I want to serve a mission with Dustin when we are older.
  20. When I get into a book, I can't stop reading it till I finish it.
Well that's me!

No comments: