Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day #2: Picture of the person(s) you have been close to the longest.



I would have to say my parents, they for sure have helped me through a lot. They were always there when I needed them. 

  • When I was young they helped me when I had an ouie {sp} and put a band-aid on it. 
  • They helped me made my school project when I told them I need it done the night before. {my mom helped me make a water-proof book for my invention in 5th grade, and my dad helped me build a model of a castle out of construction paper}
  • They helped me with life important decisions {my dad helped me with my art and my mom would spend late hours with me talking about life and boys and which one I should marry.}
  • They helped me when I had Thomas, they baby-sat many times so I could go to class so I could finish my degree.
  • They made me who I am today!
Yes, they are pretty awesome!

No comments: