Friday, May 4, 2012

Luau @ SeaWorld

Tonight we got the chance to go to a Luau at SeaWorld!
I have been wanting to go since we moved here, but it's $50 per person, but with Dustin's discount it would be $30 so we have planned on going but never came around doing it.
Well, my new visiting teacher owns the Luau and she got us in for FREE! I love her to death! Her and I just bonded at her first visit with me, as Anne in Anne of Green Gables says, we are "kindred spirits"! She is such a delight and it was so nice of her to get us in. 

We had a blast! The show was AMAZING! We didn't take that many pictures because we just wanted to enjoy the show,  but there were a lot of hula dancers, drums, music, and fire dancing, which was my favorite part, that guy was INCREDIBLE! 
I love experiencing other cultures and getting to know people from all over the world. Half of our ward is Polynesian, and they are the nicest people, and hard workers. 

Dustin and I keep saying how much we are going to miss Florida, we have been spoiled here with having so many rich experiences and opportunities, but we are excited for our next adventure, but while we are still here we are going to take advantage of it!

Thomas liked the show for the most part, sometimes he got scared because it was pretty loud, but most of the time he just sat there and watch.

1 comment:

Lisa Clark said...

So glad you got to go! I love all the friends I've made and experiences I've had from living so many different places. Enjoy every moment!