Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Few Days

Well I'm surviving... I'm getting used to having two adorable boys at home.
Dustin has been such a big help these last few days. Last night he had to work so it was just me putting the kids to bed, and I think the Lord was blessing me because it went really smooth, for the most part. 

Thomas is handling the change well, he seems to be a little more crazy but I think it's because he's excited when Oliver is around and to get some attention since now he has to share our attention. 

Anyway, here are some pictures I took of Oliver, I want to do some sibling pictures soon, but I might wait till Oliver is a little older and Thomas is more used to him.

Isn't he a sweetheart?
Dustin's favorite pictures are the one that he is crossed-eyed and the one he looks like he's throwing a punch.

Than these are pictures I just took a few days ago, already he's changed so much. They grow so fast!

We Love you baby Oliver!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

These pictures are beautiful! He's definitely a cutie! I'm glad things are going smoothly.