Monday, April 22, 2013

Oliver @ 3 Months

I'm a little early, but Oliver turns 3 months this Wednesday! My boys are growing too fast, I'm kinda having a hard time with it, I want them to be little forever, but that's not going to happen.

Everyday Oliver is getting more of a personality and is quite different than Thomas already. This last little bit he's being waking up more at nights for feedings I don't know if it's a growth spurt or that we all have been sick this last week and he just hasn't been feeling well. 

He almost rolled over today but hasn't yet on his own but I think he will start figuring it out pretty soon. He still loves belly time, that's why most pictures are of him in his belly because that's when he's most happy unless I'm holding him. Unlike Thomas, he likes me holding him high above my head and he laughs almost every time, while Thomas would get nervous.

He loves his Mickey Mouse rattle, loves to watch Thomas play, and loves to be read to. He still hates to be left out so he always wants to be held or having it so he can see me or Thomas, so the car is still the worst because he can't see us, I'm tempted to put  a mirror there or something because he does like mirrors. 

He has my sensitive skin, poor boy, he has been scratching his face really bad, you can't tell in the pictures, thanks to photoshop, but he has a lot of them. So I've tried covering his hands with socks but he would rub his face with them and he started getting a major rash all over his face and it would be itchy, so I've just tried to keep his nails short but he still cuts himself up quite a bit. 

He so much fun I can't imagine life without my little Oliver.

No comments: