Sunday, January 26, 2014

Oliver's First Birthday

This last Friday was Oliver's birthday! I can't believe this little guy is one! It went by so fast, I can't imagine life without Oliver. Friday morning we let him open his presents before Dustin went to work.


And Thomas was being such a great older brother and helped with the unwrapping...


And for breakfast Dustin decided to give him a cupcake since we weren't doing cake that night because Dustin was going to be gone for a scout's camp out {we usually don't give out cupcakes for breakfast-just wanted to make that clear ha ha} and Oliver inhaled it like a vacuum it was hilarious I wished we had filmed it, but I did get some pictures.

Then Saturday we had my brother had his family come over for pizza and cake. I made a monster cake because we like to call Oliver our little monster.
When we sang Happy Birthday to him he wasn't sure what was going on but he thought the candle was great and was trying to blow it out, but Thomas helped him with that, what are older brothers for?

Happy Birthday Oliver! 
Words can't express how much your family loves you!

No comments: