Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

Another year of Halloween! 
This year we decided to go as teenage mutant ninja turtles and I was April O'Neil. It's always fun to do a theme as a family but I have a feeling this might be our last year because soon my kids will want all different costumes, but I told Dustin at least we will do couple themes.
So I usually like to take pictures of my kids in their costumes before Halloween to just get it out of the way, well this year, I was too lazy and I just figured to do them the same day so they didn't turned out exactly how I want them, but that is life with three crazy boys. But Peter was actually great at taking pictures that day,
On Friday we went to the public library for their Halloween festival, it was a lot of fun and CRAZY! There was so much going on, it was nice having my mother in law there helping out with the kids. They had a lot of fun themed rooms and one of them was TMNT so the boys thought that was great. And they also took home big pumpkin balloons, they played with those for hours, it was great.
Then Saturday we had a ward Halloween carnival and a chili cook off.
After that we hung out with my in laws and had a Halloween dinner, then we asked if those boys wanted to do trick or treating but after four houses they were done, I think between the two carnivals they had their fair share of trick or treating. So we went home pretty quickly after that, because I was stressing about getting the trick or treaters at our house (I had a lot of candy at home that I wanted to get rid of) and I think the boys had more fun passing out candy than trick or treating, they loved looking at every ones costumes. Thomas was really sweet and was really excited about getting gum when he went trick or treating that he wanted to give some to our trick or treaters, he's always a sweet boy.
Anyway we had a blast, and we are looking forward to Thomas' birthday this week! I'm going to have a 5 year old!

No comments: