Wednesday, June 8, 2011

7 Months!!!

I can't believe that Thomas is 7 months old! I feel like time is going so fast! I also feel like this last month he has progressed so much.

  • He's started baby food this last month, and he LOVES it! I think he could eat all day.
  • He's starting to push off the ground with his arms and sometimes his little bottom is up.
  • He moves around a lot by just rolling around.
  • He pretty much can sit up by himself {I still put pillows around him, but that's me being protective}.
  • He talks and sings, and laughs a whole lot.
  • He has two little bottom teeth








This age has been a lot of fun, because he is young enough that he still likes mommy-time and cuddles with me, but old enough that I can goof off with him and play little games with him.

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Jess, he is getting So big! I love his big beautiful eyes!

Clarissa said...

Jess, he is getting So big! I love his big beautiful eyes!

Nancy said...

Wow! He's such a big guy!! I love the ages between 6 months-3 years.