Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TaTter-TeLL TuESdAy!

DuStIn: Did you know when Dustin was in high school he was in a band? He played the guitar and was a singer. They would play a lot of Weezer songs, and he would write their lyrics to their own songs.
JeSSicA: Did you know I'm very good at knowing random things about movies, I will know the composer to the soundtrack, I can tell you the year it came out, and I will know random facts about the making of the movie, and the actors I could tell you about three or more other movies they are in within a few minutes, it's kind of sad, but since middle school I have loved movies and everything about them.
ThOmAs: Thomas loves the water! He loves tub time, he loves being in the pool, and anytime I'm using the sink he loves watching the water, if he is every grumpy sometimes I just turn on the water for a few minutes and than life is good.

No comments: