Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TaTter-TeLL TuESdAy!

DuStIn: When Dustin was younger he would breed and sale Chihuahuas, that's where most of his mission money came from. Dustin has had many unique jobs, he even has sold purses.
JeSsICa: Overall I'm an outgoing person and can talk to anyone, but when I was really young I was WAY shy, my poor mom, I would run away from people all the time, and you couldn't get a word out of me, I know some people might have a hard time believing that, especially all of my teachers during my Jr High years, but it's true. But even now I can have my shy moments when I'm not in the mood to be social. 
Just a few pictures of Thomas I took today for fun, he loves taking pictures.

ThOMaS: Did you know that Thomas has moved three times, and has been at least 12 states, has flown across the country twice, been to Disney World twice, and has gone to Sea World I don't know how many times. He's quite the little traveler. 

No comments: