Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tatter-TeLL TuESdAy!

DuStIn: Did you know that Dustin is always doing something, he doesn't like to waste time. He is always productive, well almost, I sometimes make him sit down and watch a movie with me but even than he will be drawing while we are watching a movie. He doesn't play any video or computer games on his free time or anything, if he has free time he will either draw, play the guitar, play soccer, or play with Thomas.
JeSsIcA: I would love to learn how to gourmet cook, but right now with a tight budget and not having really any cooking equipment that talent might just have to wait. But Dustin says I can make a "pretty mean meal for a $1.50". YAY! Go me!
THoMaS: Thomas loves to laugh, wrestle, sing, and dance. It's so funny, when I'm listening to music or singing he will sing with me or the song, it's so cute. Also today I danced with him and he was cracking up and having a good time.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I would love to learn how to cook cool stuff too!