I have been meaning to do this post last week, but my computer wouldn't let me download any pictures.
We have been in Orlando for almost three weeks now, and there are some things I like and some things I don't like about Orlando. Let's start with the don't likes:
- I don't like how a lot of people smoke here, not only are there a lot of people that smoke here but I have seen so many people smoking with their kids right there! I can't believe it
- No one stops for pedestrians here, I have gone on some walks with Thomas, so I'm a mother with a baby so you think people would slow down or stop for me, nope they don't, and if they have to wait for me to cross the street they seem to be a little upset.
- There are huge bugs here! And we saw our first cockroach last week, yeah I have been freaking out. I have worked really hard to keep our apartment clean but I guess we are in florida so we are going to see them once and a while.
- I like how there is everything close by, we have two malls, two outlet malls, super target, walmart, costco, sam's club. I think of a store we have it 20 minutes or closer.
- And they have a lot of restaurants here that I like, Olive Garden is next door, CheeseCake Factory, Panda Express, Panera, and many more we haven't heard of but they sound good!
- There are lot of young couples here who work for Disney World, the other day I met the girl who is Dori in Finding Nemo play, so it's been fun making some friends.
- We can go to Universal studios and many parks for free, we are walking distance from sea world and Aquatica (which is way cool water park)
- We go swimming a lot.
|Dustin & Thomas in the pool.|
|Thomas having a good time in the water, he loves it, well, when the water is warm.|
|Dustin with his first rejection, he didn't get to finish it before they said they didn't want it.|