Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Hair Cut

I hope everyone had a good 4th July, we had a good, SHORT, 4th July because Dustin had to work most of the day, so for lunch we had some good old hamburgers, Root Bear, jello. Nothing too exciting. And since Dustin had to work late I went to see Disney's fireworks with some people from our ward, Thomas liked them but in the end he was screaming because he was so tired {it was way passed his bedtime}. Having 4th of July in Florida is interesting because between all the parks and everything, we get parades and fireworks everyday, so it's almost like everyday here, I guess the firework show is bigger but that's about it. 
Also on 4th of July we decided to cut Thomas' hair & I think I had a harder time cutting his hair than mine because I thought it was cute, but it was starting to cover his eyes so it was about time. I just wanted a trim, but when Dustin got a hold of the scissors he cut more than I wanted, we cut about 2 inches! I miss his hair! But it will grow back, but we saved some of his hair for keepsakes, so now the little guy has short hair. 



No comments: