Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Update on Thomas

I know I have used this picture already, but sadly to say I haven't taken any pictures since Dallas, so I decided to use Thomas' 18 months pictures.

Last week we had Thomas' 18 month check up (technically he's 19 months but we had been gone all month) and he grew a lot, height wise, since his last visit. He is now 35", they say Thomas is going be around 6 feet! I thought they were joking because dustin and I are on the short side so I was thinking our kids had no change being over 5'7". The general rule, but not always, a kid reaches half their height at 2 years, and if Thomas just only grows an inch in the next 5 months, he will be 3 feet, which means half of 6 feet! So we actually will have a tall kid.
So Thomas is tall, but still skinny, skinny. He only weighs a little over 22 lbs, I'm always worried what the doctor will say, but he keeps gaining weight so they think he's fine. He not really a big eater, and he never wants to stop to eat, he's always on the move.

Also this last week Thomas got his first kiss, O boy, I am in trouble. We went to a birthday party this week and he had two older girls holding each hand walking around and he had the biggest smile in his face, he really is a big flirt; he also sat by them for pictures and eating cake, like he picked that spot I didn't influence him.  Than with a different little girl they gave each other a kiss right on the lips, it was pretty cute I must say, wished I had the camera.

It looks like we are going to have a tall ladies' man in our hands.

2 comments:

ScottCD said...

Thomas' first kiss makes me think of those cute black and white vintage photos of little girls and boys.

Anonymous said...

He is unbelievably cute!