Wednesday, December 5, 2012

33 Weeks- Pregnancy Update

You gotta love a good pregnancy picture.
 I'm not a fan...
 but I do this for two reasons, one, to keep a record since I've regretted not doing it more with Thomas because I like to compare my pregnancies, and two, because I don't get to see most of my family so this is a way for them to "be part of" the whole pregnancy thing.

Anyway, here is me 33 weeks, will 32 weeks and 5 days to be exact. I just went to the doctor today and so far I have gained 25 pounds, so I've been gaining about the same rate as I had with Thomas. I also had a sonogram today and this guy is already 5 pounds, YIKES! And I have 7 more weeks to go!?!?! 
Well that explains the back, hips, and ribs aches, and being very uncomfortable, especially at night.
So I REALLY hope I don't go over due with this baby if he is already so big, but since I was induced last time because of complications I don't know what's my "norm" so I really don't know when this baby will come. 

Anyway a little update for the family.

No comments: