Saturday, December 15, 2012

These are a few of our favorite things...

Thomas' favorite thing is TRAINS, we can't get enough of them in this household, that I thought I would take some pictures of him playing with our advent calendar train. The pictures are not the best quality because it was nighttime and bad lighting but I still like them.
And some of my favorite things, is Christmas decor and our stockings! The train one is actually baby #2 but Thomas' actual stocking is in a box in Idaho, but it too is a train one but it's a little different, so we decided he could use this one this year. 

I also have a wrapping paper obsession, I love wrapping paper, almost every time I go to a store I look through their wrapping paper section, especially at Christmas time. I don't know where this obsession came from but I get so excited to pick out wrapping paper and ribbon every Birthday and Christmas, I had this wrapping paper way before Thanksgiving because I loved it! I love the plaid red wrapping paper, so of course I had to take a picture. I know it's silly but o well. 

No comments: