Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dallas Zoo

Yesterday we headed to the Dallas Zoo with my brother, Michael, and his family so his wife, Trixie could maybe get some sleep in (she just had a baby last week), and the kids had a great time.

I was excited, because I have been having SeaWorld with drawls and needed to see some animals. I was pretty impressed with this Zoo, I don't know if it was because it was cloudy and a cooler day, but all the animals were out and we actually got to see a lot of animals.
My favorite part was probably the giraffes, they have a really cool set up that you can feed the giraffes so they are right there to pet, it was pretty sweet!
Than we also got to see the workers train with the lions so we had a great view, Thomas was a little nervous....
The kids had more fun with the jeep and the sculptors, not the cool animals, you gotta love kids.
and I guess Dustin also had a little fun with the sculptures...
The chimpanzees were pretty cool too, the one sitting is 56 years old! CrAzy!

It was a lot of fun that day, the weather was perfect and it wasn't super crowded and we got to see some cool animals!

No comments: