Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Festivities

This week we did some fun things.
We went to the pumpkin patch again but this time with Grandma Lisa, Grandma Hayden, and my SIL Emily and cute, baby Carter.

 
Than Friday the library had trick-or-treating and some games, and now I have 2 kids I get double the candy.... well sorta, Thomas is starting to like the candy too, but I do get Oliver's!

 
Than Saturday was pumpkin carving with my brother and his family, and Jenny and Tony. The kids painted the pumpkins and we got to eat yummy pumpkin empandas(sp)!



Later that night we headed to Dustin's aunt and uncle's for their ward party but it started raining right as we got there so we were lucky to get this shot and grabbed some chili and ended up hanging out at Dustin's parents house so we still had a fun night!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love your family costumes. I laughed when I saw them because we had similar thoughts! You make a gorgeous wonder woman. It seems like you get pretty every year! Oliver is getting so big and is so adorable. I can't believe he is 9 months. He will be walking soon!!?! And I haven't even met him yet!

Brianna said...

I meant *prettier every year. :)