Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Texas State Fair

On Monday Dustin had the day off so we decided to head to the Texas State fair with his parents, and boy, was it wet! We all got pretty wet so I didn't take all the pictures I wanted for fear of getting the camera wet. I didn't get my picture with BIG TEX, I'm a little bummed but I got to see him so that counts for something right?


Some Highlights of the fair:

To get to the fair we took the train and the boys LOVED it, probably their favorite part of the day.

Feeding the animals

Seeing the dog show

Seeing all the Superman costumes used in the movies, starting with Christopher Reeve to the most recent one, Thomas LOVED that as well.

Eating a Krispy Kreme hamburger, you read that right. It was a hamburger with 2 Krispy Kreme donuts instead of buns, and it was actually really good. 

No comments: