Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Peter @ 3 Months

Last week Peter turned 3 months!
It is going be so fast, and life is so busy, I just wished things could slow down a bit.
Peter is the perfect baby, he rarely cries, only to let me know he's hungry or tired.
He is very good about having the other boys jumping and climbing all over him.
He loves to cuddle and to be talked to. He loves it, loves it.
But he is so good at letting me put him down when I take care of the other boys, mostly Oliver, Oliver still needs his cuddle time.
He still wakes up at night, sometimes he will do a 4-5 hour gap, but a lot of times I'm too tired at night to even remember when he wakes up, I just know every morning he ends up in our bed.
He loves when I lay down with him and Oliver for nap time, I honestly think that's his favorite part of the day, he just cuddles right up to me and is out in thirty seconds.
He is has the biggest grin that is to die for, it's just hard to get a picture of it because he gets distracted by the camera.
He loves to stand.
He loves the song Frère Jacques,it's the only French song I know.

He is such a sweetheart and fresh from Heaven!

No comments: