Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Finally Did It!

I finally did it!

What did I finally do?

I finally started a photography blog, now I just need to get a website....


I did my first paid photo shoot yesterday! And more are on their way! 
All day yesterday I was SUPER nervous, like I want to cry and wondered why did I agree to do this and why did I think I could do this?
But once I got there and met the Buie family my nerves were out of the window and I had a lot of fun. 

So probably some of you are wondering, "Wait a second? I thought you said you didn't want to do photography as a profession and just more of a hobby?"

Well, I did say that...

but I got thinking, I rather do photography than work at a job that I didn't like. Yes, I am a stay-at-home mom and I always want to be there for my kids, but I told Dustin once our youngest starts school I'm looking for a job during the day. I'm hoping that job will be illustration, and my office at home, but if that doesn't work I going out and start looking. 

I personally don't like working under someone, and have to work with their schedule, so I thought if not art I rather do photography or both. 

So here I am starting a photography business, along with my illustration.

 So wish me luck and hopefully I don't fall on my face!

And here is the link to my photography blog:


It's still a work in progress, so it doesn't look like how I want it quite yet. 

No comments: