Friday, June 7, 2013

Thomas @ 2 1/2 Years


Thomas turned 2 1/2 last month, so I figured it's a good time to document some things about this little man.

Thomas is such a good brother and a big helper. Yes, sometimes he acts like a typical 2 year-old and I wonder what I am doing wrong half of the time. But a lot of times I can ask him to do something and he will do it without hesitation. He's really good with Oliver, he looks out for him. When Oliver cries he comes to his rescue and entertains him. He always wants Oliver involved when we are doing something.

Thomas still loves the super heros, thanks to Dustin who keeps feeding that by showing him super hero cartoons in the mornings. He really likes Hulk, Iron Man, and Batman. He likes to pretend to be them, I'm not a big fan when he plays Hulk, but he's a boy, what can I do?

I think he's growing faster than he can handle because this kid keeps tripping and falling. I think part of it is because he gets so excited and doesn't pay attention what he is doing, but for the most part I think he's not used to his bigger body.

He loves SeaWorld, and it's been so fun taking him when he is  older because I love hearing him talk about everything he is seeing with excitement. The other day we went with Dustin and he wanted to show Dustin everything since Dustin hasn't seen it with us and he thought that was great.

He loves playing in the water, and he still draws but not as much since we have moved here. But he still amazes me what he can draw. There was a picture he drew in church and I was so impressed that I wanted to scan it and put in the blog but it went missing, but it was a face with not only face features but the eyes had the iris and pupil! Amazing right? Or I'm just a proud mom!

I can't express how much love we have for this little guy! I can't believe I get to be his mom, I'm one lucky mom!

No comments: