Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Picnic at Celebration

This year's Easter was a lot of fun. Since we have moved here in Orlando, we have had every holiday with just us three, that I have come to realize how much work it is to be the mom. Mom's are the one's that plan a head, get everything for the holiday, cook a meal, make dessert... etc... this makes me appreciate my mom and my mom-in-law that much more and look up to them, and I hope one day I can  be like them. 

With that said, it is also fun to be the mom, and just have us three because we can start our own traditions, and I have to be little more creative sometimes. 
This is year I decided to be more laid back and just do a picnic instead of a huge meal, I don't think I will do this every Easter but this year we did. We won't always be here and I thought it would be perfect to have our "Easter dinner" at Celebration, which is a little town I have fallen in love with, if we could I would live here, maybe when we retire....?

I thought our picnic went well, we had egg salad sandwiches, salad, fruit, raspberry cream salad, home-made rolls, and cupcakes. 

Getting all set up for our picnic. 


I love this picture! Dustin did such a good job, he doesn't use the camera as much as me, but sometimes he can get that Kodak shot, and this one I just ADORE!


In Thomas' Easter basket he got some bubbles, and can I just say they were a hit! 
( PICTURE OVERLOAD)






My little stud.








It was hard to get him interested in hunting for eggs after the bubbles, so here's Dustin helping him, 

and this is what he does next: 



Throws them!




Again, back to the bubbles.


Than he dumps it, that didn't take very long.



As I mentioned before, I love this town, here are some pictures of some houses. We were going to go on a walk so I could take more pictures, but Thomas was getting cranky, so these are just a couple pictures I took as we were driving back home. 



We had a great Easter! 
I'm so grateful for our Savior and the Atonement. 
We are truly blessed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously cant get over how much I love your pictures!! THey make me soooo excited for mine! You are one talented little lady JESS!! Love you!