Friday, April 20, 2012

A Little Preview

Here is a little preview of a project that I have been working on with Jocelyn from We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ.  If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you need to. She does AN AMAZING JOB, she talks about anything from FHE ideas to advice on teaching your children about the gospel. It's a blog I check regularly.

We are doing a book together called "God Gave Us Bodies", and it will be available to anyone for FREE! Great deal right? I'm not sure when it will be done because it's been taking me a little longer than I anticipated between being a mom and taking turns on the computer with Dustin (he too is working on a book), but I'm about half way done so it should be SOON!

Working on this book has been amazing experience thus far, it's been spiritually uplifting for me and has given me some missionary experiences (which I plan on talking about later).

This painting still has a few touches here and there but I was too excited not to share, and letting you know a head of time about this project so you can look for it when it is available!

4 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Jessica, that illustration is absolutely beautiful! I love it! Congratulations! :)

Lisa Clark said...

Wow Jessica! I love it! Can't wait to see you guys!

Sara and Brad Forbush said...

Cute! This is awesome Jess! Absolutely LOVE the temple! You did a great job.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Yay!!! I absolutely adore it! I'm so glad that we got to have an "editorial meeting" in the mother's lounge today! ha ha! I am so happy to be working with someone like you...the Lord definitely brought us together to work on this project! You are amazing and a righteous woman! Thank you for taking this on!