Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just a Few Things I Want to Remember...


I want to remember that Thomas is funny about his feet. He HATES putting shoes on, it's a battle that he usually wins. He would be happy walking around barefoot everywhere, EXCEPT on grass and sand, if I put that boy down in either of those things  he freaks out and starts crying. Also he HATES when I try to cut his toe nails (and finger nails) so they are always long, because I'm scared to cut him because he squirms so much when I try. I hoping this is a stage in his life and not a permanent thing. We will see I guess...
I want to remember when he would climb on EVERYTHING that he could. Even before he started walking he was climbing on everything. 
This is his latest thing, climbing on the recliner to look out the window, he LOVES outside so when we are inside he is  always looking out. It rains here a lot in Florida so we have a fun time watching it from the window. 
Dustin says he's our little spiderman, crawling everywhere.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

great photos. There are so many great things we need to remember while they are young.